- k3v1nk1ng: for the first time in awhile
- k3v1nk1ng: ill let you know what i feel
- k3v1nk1ng: =]
- k3v1nk1ng: I don't wanna leave my future wife behind like this
- k3v1nk1ng: everyday
- k3v1nk1ng: i look up at the sky
- k3v1nk1ng: and think
- k3v1nk1ng: she's there
- k3v1nk1ng: at school
- k3v1nk1ng: under the same sky
- k3v1nk1ng: and one day
- k3v1nk1ng: she'll be right next to me
- k3v1nk1ng: but until that day
- k3v1nk1ng: i'll do whatever it takes to get her here with me
- k3v1nk1ng: and i know i'll be gone
- k3v1nk1ng: but i really don't want to
- k3v1nk1ng: i miss you so much
- k3v1nk1ng: i didnt tell you this but
- k3v1nk1ng: after i came back
- k3v1nk1ng: from the san diego trip
- k3v1nk1ng: i woke up and was looking for you
- k3v1nk1ng: cuz i thought you were still there
- k3v1nk1ng: but then you weren't
- k3v1nk1ng: and then i got really sad
- k3v1nk1ng: thinking that i wont be able to do that all the time
- k3v1nk1ng: baby
- k3v1nk1ng: will u be ok?
- anniexkiet: yea i'll be ok
- anniexkiet: why?
- k3v1nk1ng: i'm sorry
- k3v1nk1ng: u know it'll be hard right
- anniexkiet: i know
- k3v1nk1ng: i can't help but think sometimes
- k3v1nk1ng: but
- k3v1nk1ng: i miss you
- k3v1nk1ng: alot
- k3v1nk1ng: i know i don't say this alot
- k3v1nk1ng: but
- k3v1nk1ng: i'm sorry
- k3v1nk1ng: for everything i put u through
- k3v1nk1ng: i'm sorry i didn't stick around
- k3v1nk1ng: i'm sorry i put you through something that shouldn't of happened
- k3v1nk1ng: and for leavin
- k3v1nk1ng: if i could
- k3v1nk1ng: i would bring you with me
- k3v1nk1ng: but one day
- k3v1nk1ng: i promise you'll have everything you deserve
- I love you, and I'll miss you when you're gone. 2 years will go by in a breeze right? </3
- --- This made me tear up! Damnit Annie. : (
Missing your boyfriend who’s in the military:
1. You wear old sweatpants and sweatshirts to bed.
2. You can watch whatever you want on TV without arguing with him first
3. You get up in the middle of the night to check your e-mail.
4. You sleep with your cell phone incase he calls in the middle of the night.
5. You love watching cute love movies because it reminds you of all the cute things he does when he’s home.
6. You haven’t shaved your legs in weeks.
7. The mailman knows you because you are always out waiting for him to come.
8. You start paying close attention in class when the words “military” or “iraq” are mentioned.
9. You suddenly have an obsession with anything military related.
10. You see someone wearing an army, navy, or usmc shirt and you get this overwhelming urge to talk to them.
11. You make friends with strangers online just because they are in the same situation as you and are the only ones that can truly understand what you are going through.
12. You can’t decide what to wear when you meet him at the airport because his flight comes in at a ridiculous hour in the morning and you want to look cute, but not too cute, because your cutest outfit you want to save for your first full day together.
13. Your first Christmas together is… apart.
14. You find yourself checking your e-mail every fifteen minutes.
15. You know all the time differences between where you are and Iraq, Ireland, Kuwait, Italy, Germany, Korea, and every state in the U.S.
16. The highlight of your day is getting a letter that was mailed a month ago.
17. And if you don’t get a letter, the highlight of your day is writing him a letter that you know he will be able to read in a month.
18. You realize that HOMECOMING is so much more than a football game.
19. You want to hit any happy couple you see together
20. You get excited about “unknown” phone numbers calling you.
21. You’ve exhausted every idea a brain could have of what to put in a box.
22. You see a “support our troops” sticker on a car when you are stuck in traffic and you find yourself guessing about who they know that is deployed and thinking about their entire life story.
23. When the clock says 11:11, you find yourself wishing for the same thing every time: a call from your soldier.
24. You get excited when its only 5 months until you see your Soldier instead of 7!
25. You can’t stand girls that talk about missing their boyfriends who live a few hours away. You just want to yell “drive and go see them them” because if you had the chance, you would jump on the first plane to go see your soldier no matter how far it is.
26. You don’t know what teams are on top for football, basketball, etc.
27. You wouldn’t dream of walking out of the house without the cell phone and every number you have is forwarded to that cell.
28. You find yourself randomly crying from just looking at a picture of the two of you together.
29. You find yourself randomly crying and you sometimes have no idea why.
30. You stay on the internet for hours searching for anything and everything about the military.
31. You talk to your friends about him so much that they know his full name, birthday and even his favorite color.
32. You find yourself speaking in acronyms (that no one other than you and he would understand).
32. You are reading this and smiling and nodding because you know it’s so true
Things that will make me happy:
- A phone call or letter from my boyfriend
- Someone taking me to watch Alice in Wonderland
- A new laptop
I’m not asking for much this year. Just wish Andy was here to spend it with me. I know, too many emo blogs about me missing him. Sorry. =P
what kind of concealer do you usee?
I use MAC NW30 studio finish concealer for my under eye. It’s a must have!
Is lollicup hiring? How do you like working there?
Yes there has been signs up since forever. Turn in a resume with your app. It’s cool I guess… I have my complaints but I’ll keep it to myself =X.
Saying Jesus is not an answer. This a place to get answers about you and it’s still unclear, are you or are you not? Are you a virgin?
What do you think?
WikiAnswers: There have been 4,237 coalition deaths — 3,931 Americans, two Australians, 174 Britons, 13 Bulgarians, one Czech, seven Danes, two Dutch, two Estonians, one Fijian, one Hungarian, 33 Italians, one Kazakh, one Korean, three Latvian, 22 Poles, three Romanians, five Salvadoran, four Slovaks, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and 18 Ukrainians — in the war in Iraq as of January 25, 2008, according to a CNN count. And there more still dying average of 30,236
Just purely too many to count since you can’t go thourgh a week without hearing a solider being killed in the news.